Student Clubs & Organizations
Want to get involved on campus?
Joining UND's student clubs and organizations is a great way to meet new people, boost your résumé and learn a few new things. You'll gain valuable experiences outside of the classroom and develop lifelong friendships.
At UND, you can choose from 275+ student clubs and organizations, including:
- African Student Union
- American Red Cross Club
- Asian Cultural Association
- Black Student Association
- Climbing Club
- Dakota Space Society
- Flying Club
- Graphics & Photography Society
- Honors Program Student Organization
- International Student Organization
- NoDak Nation (Athletics)
- Organization of Latino Americans
- Robotics Club
- Rugby Club (Men's and Women's)
- Snowkite Club
- Student Government
- Students Today Leaders Forever
- Swing Dance Club
- Tennis Club
- Ultimate Frisbee Club
- UND Indian Association
- Undergraduate Medical Association
- University Democrats / College Republications
Check out the complete listing of UND's student clubs and organizations.
Plus, if you can't find a club or organization that interests you, you can always start your own!