Health and Wellness - more than a WORKOUT
The University of North Dakota is ranked as one of the healthiest and fittest schools in the nation. In fact, MSN's Fitbie.com gave UND an A+ for helping students to:
- eat right
- maintain a healthy weight
- squash stress
- achieve their fitness goals
As a busy college student, we know that you don't have time to examine the nutrition facts of everything you eat, so our easy-to-use Guiding Stars nutrition rating program helps you make choices that even your parents would approve.
7 Dimensions of Wellness
Plus, UND's focus on the 7 Dimensions of Wellness will help you feel fantastic from head to toe:
- Wellness Center – a $20 million state-of-the-art fitness facility where you can work out, climb a rock wall, take cooking lessons, play intramural sports, and participate in exercise classes.
- Health & Wellness Hub – stop by for answers to any health and wellness questions you may have, check your blood pressure, or pick-up free cold care and other health kits.
- Student Health Services – a full service medical clinic where you can receive acute, chronic, and preventative care at little to no expense.
- University Counseling Center – professional psychologists and counselors are dedicated to helping you reach your full potential through individual and group counseling, therapy, and referral assistance.
- Financial Wellness - helps you to make healthy financial decisions.