Get Ahead with Self-Paced Enroll Anytime Courses
Did you know your students have the opportunity to complete college courses while attending high school? Courses are available for enrollment at any time, allowing students up to 9 months to complete the coursework. These courses accommodate a busy student’s life, while allowing them to receive college credit.
Students can complete required Essential Studies courses such as College Composition I (English 110) or Fundamentals of Public Speaking (Comm 110) before getting to college. Other benefits of Self-Paced Enroll Anytime Course are:
- Flexibility: take three to nine months to complete a course
- Convenience: never required to be online at a specific time or date
- Balance: set your own schedule to complete lessons and exams
- Accessible: access to online course materials 24/7 from anywhere
- Variety: choose from more than 85 different undergraduate courses, some of which fulfill college Essential Studies requirements and pre-requisites
There's also an online Reading Efficiency course to help students prepare for college studying. This course is designed for students to fine-tune their reading skills with tips on how to read more efficiently and effectively.
Encourage your students to get ahead by taking college courses before they graduate high school! For more information, visit UND online courses.