Win a $1,000 Tuition Waiver at the UND Fall Open House
What student wouldn't want an extra $1,000 toward tuition? If your students attend the UND Fall Open House on October 19 and 20, they could win one of eight $1,000 UND tuition waivers.
Eight lucky students attending the event will be selected through a random drawing to each receive a $1,000 UND waiver. The students must be present to win and enroll as full-time students at UND for Fall 2018 to redeem the waivers.
During the Fall Open House held on Thursday, October 19 and Friday, October 20, your students will be able to customize their schedules and have the chance to:
- Tour campus and learn what it's like to be a UND student from current students
- Attend the Academic Fair, where they'll learn more about our 200+ fields of study
- See what a UND class is really like by taking part in mock sessions
- Participate in hands-on, active learning experiences
- Check out the UND Wellness Center and residence hall complexes
- Eat lunch in our newly-renovated Wilkerson Commons
- Get all their questions answered by an Admissions representative
Hockey Watch Party
Be part of the excitement as our University of North Dakota Fighting Hawks take on the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers! We're hosting a Hockey Watch Party on Friday, October 20, so tell your students to stick around for free food, beverages and the best hockey rivalry in the nation.
More information about the watch party will be sent out once students register for the Fall Open House. Limited space is available, so have your students reserve their Fall Open House spots today to join in on the fun!