UND has supportive measures available if you have experienced sexual violence or sexual harassment.
Supportive measures include:
- Information about your rights and reporting options
- Changes in class schedules
- Changes in housing or dining
- Changes in parking
- Night-time escorts on campus
- Referral to University Counseling Center or other provider
- Campus-based no contact directives
- Assistance petitioning the courts for a protection order
- Withdrawal from the University or a class
You can receive these supportive measures whether or not you pursue an administrative action through UND or file a police report.
Supportive measures are available to both the complainant and the respondent while an investigation is pending.