- 2018 Calendar
- Email Signatures
- Digital Signage
- Building Decor
- Outdoor Signage
- Vehicle Signage
Those within the University may use North Dakota names and trademarks, according to established visual and editorial guidelines, for purposes of recruitment, development, or general promotion of the institution and/or group organization.
AgoraCX Online Ordering Tool
Introducing a new way for you to order custom UND merchandise! UND Licensing has teamed up with AgoraCX to create a custom UND online tool to make it easy for you to order custom UND merchandise.
Anyone with a UND.edu email affix can use AgoraCX to order custom UND merchandise.
Learn more: vimeo.com/239023611 (Password: ACX123)
- Interactive Supplier Directory allows you to search by product category, supplier type and more.
- Automated Quote Requests makes it easy to provide all information needed for a supplier to quote a price, including information required by licensing.
- Automatic Quote to Order Conversion allows you to send orders to suppliers immediately upon licensing approval.
- Supplier Quote and Order Management Tools so you can view and keep track of all your projects.
- No more guessing who is licensed. All the suppliers in this directory are set up to produce licensed merchandise.
- No more sending multiple emails to multiple vendors to request quotes. One place, one quote request. You pick who you want to work with.
- Keep all your UND logo projects in one place for easy re-ordering
To Get Started
- Watch this short overview: vimeo.com/239023611 (Password: ACX123)
- Set up your username/ password for login:
- How to videos
- Starting a Project and Submitting a Quote Request: vimeo.com/239023695 (Password: ACX123)
- Reviewing Quote Offers from Suppliers: vimeo.com/239023924 (Password: ACX123)
If you have questions about logo usage, or would like assistance with meeting the Identity Guidelines in your design, please contact identity@UND.edu.
It is your responsibility to ensure your department/organization is following these guidelines for merchandising purposes. Contact the UND Licensing Office with any questions or concerns you may have regarding licensing.
Please refer to the Licensing Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Not finding what you're looking for?
I don’t see the product I want to order.
I don’t see the licensed vendor I want to order from.
The University has many vendors that are licensed and available to work with that may not be included in AgoraCX. See UND's complete list of licensed vendors .
Use the process below after you have selected your licensed vendor.
- If the total order of items will exceed $10,000, you are required to contact Procurement & Payment Services to obtain competitive pricing.
- The department/organization works with the vendor on the design. The vendor submits the design for review using Trademarx Online. The UND Licensing Office reviews and approves the design. The vendor then notifies the department/organization of the design approval.
I want to work with a non-licensed vendor.
In some instances, UND Licensing will approve the use of a non-licensed vendor. If you want to work with a vendor that is non-licensed, contact UND Licensing prior to designing or ordering any logoed product or merchandise. UND will deny any payments to non-licensed vendors unless pre-approved by UND Licensing .
If you are a licensee interested in being added to AgoraCX, contact the UND Licensing Department.
If you are a vendor interested in becoming licensed, Learfield Licensing Partners at LearfieldLicensing.com.
Entities outside of UND may not use the University of North Dakota name or trademarks for any promotional, commercial or non-profit purpose without appropriate permission from the UND Licensing Office.
Any product or merchandise that include a University trademark: (e.g., pens, T-shirts, baseball caps, etc.):
- Must be produced by an approved licensed vendor.
- Require the use of a Registered Trademark® or ™ logo.
- Incur a royalty rate.
If you would like to co-brand your logo with any of the University logos including the athletics logo, contact the UND Licensing Office.
Northern Roots Boutique
Don’t see your retailer listed? Contact UND Licensing to have your retail location added.