Specialty Morning Reformer Pilates
Wednesday, March 21, 2012 6:15 AM - 7 AM
Category: Health & Recreation, Special Event
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Pilates Room 130
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Reformer Pilates is a resistance class that is meant to strengthen the body without adding bulk. By focusing on alignment and the core muscles, it increases flexibility, mobility, balance, and body awareness. With Pilates you will learn to strengthen your spine and the deep abdominal muscles resulting in better posture. The top benefits people report from Pilates are becoming stronger, longer, leaner, and more able to do anything with grace and ease.
Registration for begins on March 5th and runs through March 18th, 2012. Make sure you sign up now to reserve your spot in the class!
Meets: Monday & Wednesday 6:15 -7am (6 week option: March 19 – April 25th)
Cost: $75 for 6 weeks.
Register Here: https://tms.ezfacility.com/OnlineRegistrations/Register.aspx?CompanyID=124&GroupID=123431
** Specialty Group Exercise Classes require a UND Wellness Center Membership for the duration of the event.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- TIAA-CREF Counseling Sessions (All Day)
- Kick Butts Day (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Get Your Plate in Shape (8 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- US Holocaust Memorial Museum Exhibit (10 AM)
- Mastering the Grade Center in Blackboard (10 AM)
- Noon Cycling (12 PM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Digital Textbook Information Session (2 PM)
- Mat Pilates (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Helen Hamilton Day (3:15 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (4 PM)
- String Masterclass for Elementary, Middle and High School Students (5 PM)
- TurboKick! (5 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- Northern Ink - GFPL Writers Group (6 PM)
- Disney College Program "Apply Today" information event (6 PM)
- The Disney College Program (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6:15 PM)
- Korean Cooking (6:30 PM)
- CoreCycle (6:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series - Question One (7 PM)
- UND Cycling (7:45 PM)
- Violin Senior Recital (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)