Specialty Morning Reformer Pilates
Wednesday, April 18, 2012 6:15 AM - 7 AM
Category: Health & Recreation, Special Event
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Pilates Room 130
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Reformer Pilates is a resistance class that is meant to strengthen the body without adding bulk. By focusing on alignment and the core muscles, it increases flexibility, mobility, balance, and body awareness. With Pilates you will learn to strengthen your spine and the deep abdominal muscles resulting in better posture. The top benefits people report from Pilates are becoming stronger, longer, leaner, and more able to do anything with grace and ease.
Registration for begins on March 5th and runs through March 18th, 2012. Make sure you sign up now to reserve your spot in the class!
Meets: Monday & Wednesday 6:15 -7am (6 week option: March 19 – April 25th)
Cost: $75 for 6 weeks.
Register Here: https://tms.ezfacility.com/OnlineRegistrations/Register.aspx?CompanyID=124&GroupID=123431
** Specialty Group Exercise Classes require a UND Wellness Center Membership for the duration of the event.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Time Out Week (All Day)
- Spring 2012 Work Well Walking Challenge (All Day)
- Exhibit on Logos and Mascots (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- "Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (9 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Earth Day Celebration (11 AM)
- Noon Cycling (12 PM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Time Out: Domestic Violence against Native Women (12:15 PM)
- Bhanu Chandar Dasari Doctoral Examination (2 PM)
- Mat Pilates (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Artwise Elementary Art Show (3:30 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (4 PM)
- TurboKick! (5 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- Northern Ink - GFPL Writers Group (6 PM)
- Time Out: Powwow Demonstration (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6:15 PM)
- Korean Cooking (6:30 PM)
- CoreCycle (6:45 PM)
- Time Out: Open Mic Night (7 PM)
- Musical Theatre Concert (7:30 PM)
- Guest Percussion and Saxophone Recital (8 PM)
- Time Out: “Beyond Buckskin” (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)