Specialty Noon Reformer Pilates
Tuesday, March 20, 2012 12 PM - 1 PM
Category: Health & Recreation, Special Event
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Pilates Room 130
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Reformer Pilates is a resistance class that is meant to strengthen the body without adding bulk. By focusing on alignment and the core muscles, it increases flexibility, mobility, balance, and body awareness. With Pilates you will learn to strengthen your spine and the deep abdominal muscles resulting in better posture. The top benefits people report from Pilates are becoming stronger, longer, leaner, and more able to do anything with grace and ease.
Registration for begins on March 5th and runs through March 18th, 2012. Make sure you sign up now to reserve your spot in the class!
Meets: Tuesday & Thursday 12-1pm (March 20th – April 26th)
Cost: $85 for 6 weeks.
Register Here: https://tms.ezfacility.com/OnlineRegistrations/Register.aspx?CompanyID=124&GroupID=123432
** Specialty Group Exercise Classes require a UND Wellness Center Membership for the duration of the event.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- TIAA-CREF Counseling Sessions (All Day)
- ROTC Training (5:15 AM)
- Sunrise Yoga (6 AM)
- Get Your Plate in Shape (8 AM)
- "Yuyanapaq: To Remember, Living Through Violence" Photography and Textile Exhibition (9 AM)
- Analog to Digital: Audio/Video Conversion (9 AM)
- GFPL Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- US Holocaust Memorial Museum Exhibit (10 AM)
- Interviewing Techniques (11:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)International Teacher-Scholars: Growing UND's Best Practices (12 PM)
- UND Cycling (3:30 PM)
- Specialty Advanced Boxing (4 PM)
- Xpress Pump (5 PM)
- Intuitive Tuesday with 12 Houses (5 PM)
- Cycling for a Cause (5:15 PM)
- TurboKick! (5:45 PM)
- MyPlate Tuesdays (6 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (6:15 PM)
- Specialty Evening Reformer Pilates (6:30 PM)
- Abs Blast (7 PM)
- Night Ride (7 PM)
- Zumba (7:45 PM)
- Swing Club (9 PM)