Wind Ensemble Concert
Monday, April 22, 2013 8 PM - 10 PM
Cost: Adults: $6, Students/Seniors: $3, Family: $12
Category: Community Event, Concert / Live Music
Contact: James Popejoy 701.777.2815
Contact Dept: Music Department
Chester Fritz Auditorium
3475 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The Department of Music and Dr. James Popejoy present a Wind Ensemble Concert.
Tickets are available at the door: $6 Adults, $3 Students and Senior Citizens or $12 Family Pass (two Adults and two Students). Military personnel are admitted free with Military ID.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Earth Week (All Day)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- UND Women's Golf at Big Sky Conference Tournament (10 AM)
- Workshop: What's New with Adobe Presenter 8 (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Earth Day Expo (11 AM)
- Core & More (11:30 AM)
- UND Women's Golf at Chandler, Ariz. (12 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (12:15 PM)
- UND Softball vs. Minot State (1 PM)
- UND Softball vs. Minot State (2) (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Earth Week Sustainability Panel (3 PM)
- CYGA (4 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Etiquette Dinner (5:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (5:45 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)