(editor's pick)Greater Grand Forks Young Professionals ArtSee
Thursday, May 10, 2012 4:30 PM - 8 PM
Community Event, Culture, Museum / Gallery Exhibit
Contact: Stacey Heggen 218.779.9369
Contact Dept: GGFYP
North Dakota Museum of Art
261 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The Greater Grand Forks Young Professionals invites the Grand Forks community to ArtSee, an event that showcases artists from around the region. Both newcomers and art enthusiasts alike can experience the art scene in a relaxed and creative environment. Hosted at the North Dakota Museum of Art, ArtSee gives guests the opportunity to view art, mingle with talented artists and purchase one of a kind art pieces in a fun atmosphere.
Approaching its seventh year, ArtSee proves to be a distinguished event in Grand Forks - thanks to GGFYP and Happy Harry’s Bottle Shops. Enjoy free appetizers and drinks while you surround yourself with live music and an art experience you can’t find anywhere else.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last Week of Classes/Finals Week (All Day)
- Spring 2012 Work Well Walking Challenge (All Day)
- "Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (9 AM)
- Provost Search Committee Meeting (9:30 AM)
- GFPL Toddler Story Time (10 AM)
- Rashel Makane Mokambe Sumpter Doctoral Examination (12 PM)
- Workshop: Getting Started with Bb. 9.1 (2 PM)
- Mark Thompson Retirement Reception (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Crafts for Kids - Mother's Day (4 PM)
- Grand Forks Public Library Board Meeting (4:45 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- Basic Computer Class - Computers 101 (6 PM)
- Night Ride (7 PM)
- Zumba (7:15 PM)