Healthy UND monthly meeting
Friday, March 23, 2012 12 PM - 1 PM
Health & Recreation, Meetings
Contact: Bethany Brandvold 701.777.2097
Contact Dept: Healthy UND
Memorial Union River Valley Room
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The Healthy UND Coalition will hold its monthly meeting on Friday, March 23, from noon to 1 p.m. The focus of this meeting will be on Healthy Relationships/Social Skills. This meeting is open to all UND administrators, faculty, staff, and students. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Book Order Deadline (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Get Your Plate in Shape (8 AM)
- US Holocaust Memorial Museum Exhibit (10 AM)
- Healthy UND Monthly Meeting (12 PM)
- Zumba (12 PM)
- Medical Park Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Michelle Black Open Forum (2:30 PM)
- Physics & Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- PiYo Strength (4:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Emerald and Ice Fiesta (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)March Movie Madness (8 PM)
- Night Life March 23 & 24 (9 PM)