Michelle Black Meet and Greet
Thursday, March 22, 2012 5 PM - 6:30 PM
Michelle Black, candidate for the position of Assistant Dean of Students for Student Involvement and Leadership, will visit UND for interviews March 22-23. Black is currently the Assistant Director for Residence Life and Dining Services at the University of Wyoming. She will meet with various constituency groups and will participate in a meet and greet for students and an open forum for the campus community.
The meet and greet for students, with pizza provided, will be held from 5 to 6:30 p.m. Thursday, March 22, in the Student Involvement Office at the Memorial Union. All students are welcome and encouraged to attend; feedback forms will be available.
On Friday, March 23, from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m., an open forum for the entire campus will be held in the Memorial Union Lecture Bowl. Black will give a short presentation on her philosophy of leadership and then be available for a question and answer session. Faculty, staff and students are encouraged to attend; again, feedback forms will be available.
For those who can’t attend the campus forum in the lecture bowl, please use the following link to join a webcast of the live event: https://conted.breeze.und.nodak.edu/r6937a98ojc/.
A feedback form will be available to download. It should be filled out and e-mailed to email@example.com.
The search committee appreciates your interest in this important position and encourages your active participation.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- TIAA-CREF Counseling Sessions (All Day)
- ROTC Training (5:15 AM)
- Sunrise Yoga (6 AM)
- Get Your Plate in Shape (8 AM)
- Clickers in the Classroom (9 AM)
- US Holocaust Memorial Museum Exhibit (10 AM)
- GFPL Toddler Story Time (10 AM)
- Scopus Training (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Spring Graduation Expo (11 AM)
- Jeanne McLean Farewell Reception (11 AM)
- UND Graduation Fair (11 AM)
- Specialty Noon Reformer Pilates (12 PM)
- Music Student Showcase (2 PM)
- Introduction to TeamSpot/ClassSpot (Collabs) (2 PM)
- Paul Gronhovd Retirement Reception (3 PM)
- Army ROTC Training (4 PM)
- “Foodways and Identity in Indigenous Cinemas” (4 PM)
- Specialty Advanced Boxing (4 PM)
- Studio One - live television production (4:30 PM)
- Peace Corps Virtual Information Session (5 PM)
- Xpress Pump (5:15 PM)
- Cycling for a Cause (5:15 PM)
- Advanced Reformer Pilates (5:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- Secretly Nutritous (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- Basic Computer Class - Microsoft PowerPoint (6 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (6:15 PM)
- Specialty Evening Reformer Pilates (6:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Cultural Series: Japan (6:30 PM)
- Night Ride (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Hunger Games Movie Release Party (7 PM)
- Zumba (7:15 PM)
- UND Cycling (8 PM)
- Dance Fit (8:30 PM)