(editor's pick)Fall Career Fair
Wednesday, October 3, 2012 12 PM - 4 PM
Students: Mark your calendars and plan to attend if you are looking for a full-time job or a Co-op/Internship, or if you want to start networking and building connections for your future.
Employers: The place you want to be when searching for the best candidate for the job! Please see http://und.edu/student-life/careers/cf-details.cfm for booth details.
What is the Career Fair?
The Career Fair is a bi-annual event attended by students from all fields of study. The fair provides an excellent opportunity for employers to provide information about their company and to connect with students to discuss or interview for current and/or future career-related employment and Co-op/internship opportunities.
NOTE: This event is only for bona fide employers of college interns and grads. Anyone wanting to participate for the sole purpose of promoting anything but jobs and to provide company information, may not attend.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Triathlon Registration (All Day)
- Healthy Campus Challenge Triathlon (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:30 AM)
- American College of Norway 20th Anniversary (7 AM)
- Injury Prevention and Control Conference (7:30 AM)
- 18th Annual Clothesline Project (8 AM)
- Staying on Track (8 AM)
- Workshop: Uploading Tests to Blackboard in One Minute (Respondus) (8:15 AM)
- Staying on Track Program (9 AM)
- Workshop: SafeAssign Plagiarism Checking Student Papers and Blackboard Assignments (9 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- (editor's pick)"Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- Theology for Lunch (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- Tech Trend Forum: Virtual Classroom Battle - Wimba Classroom VS Blackboard Collaborate 12 (1 PM)
- BYOT- "Bring Your Own Technology" (2 PM)
- GFPL Afternoon Storytime (2:30 PM)
- PiYo Strength (4 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- F.E. Review Sessions - Mechanics of Mat'l (5 PM)
- Cliff's Natural Resources Info Session (5:30 PM)
- Northern Ink - GFPL Writers Group (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Weight Training 101 (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)