Spring 2012 Work Well Walking Challenge Registration OPEN
Sunday, April 1, 2012 All Day
Kids & Families, Health & Recreation, Special Event
Contact: Kimberly Ruliffson 701.777.0210
Get your walking shoes on!
Registration is now open for the Spring 2012 Work Well Walking Challenge for staff, faculty and their walking partners or teammates. Get into teams of 2,3, 4 or proceed on your own. There are $20 weekly prizes given at random and seven $50 gift cards for grand prizes. This year we have two voluntary advanced options (in physical wellness and multi-dimensional wellness).
Information is on-line at: www.und.edu/workwell. Registration is open until April 11th and the challenge runs from April 16th – May 13th. Everyone will needs to register and pedometers can be borrowed again through Work Well. Paper versions of the challenge are available too: 777-0210.
I hope we can get over 300 UND employees, spouses/partners, and teammates moving this spring!
Other Events on This Day
- Spring String Fest and Honor Orchestra (All Day)
- Conducting Symposium (All Day)
- "Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (1 PM)
- LEGO @ Your Library (1 PM)
- Spring String Fest and Honor Orchestra Festival Concert (2:30 PM)
- PiYo Strength (4:15 PM)
- Senior Voice Recital (5 PM)
- Yoga Relax (5:30 PM)
- Hip Hop (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Damn Yankees (7:30 PM)