International Education Week
Monday, November 12, 2012 12 PM
Special Event, Culture
Contact: Raymond Lagasse 701.777.2938
Contact Dept: Office of International Programs
2908 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Celebrate the many ways that international education is part of UND: study abroad opportunities, international students with their unique cultures and world views, international perspectives that influence many dimensions of our education and lives. Events will take place throughout week across campus.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Veterans Day (Observed) (All Day)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:30 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12 PM)
- Play Days - Grades 1- 6 (1 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball vs. Crown College (7 PM)
- Wind Ensemble Concert (8 PM)