Institutional Review Board Meeting
Friday, May 4, 2012 3 PM - 4 PM
The Institutional Review Board will meet at 3 p.m. Friday, May 4, in 305 Twamley Hall, to consider all full board review research proposals submitted to the IRB office before Tuesday, April 24.
Clinical medical projects must be reviewed by the clinical medical subcommittee before being brought to the full board. Proposals for these projects are due in the Institutional Review Board office before Tuesday,
Minutes from the meeting will be available in the IRB office approximately one week after the meeting.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Spring 2012 Work Well Walking Challenge (All Day)
- Block Party with Z-94 (All Day)
- (editor's pick)LeaderCast 2012 (7 AM)
- Middle School String Solo and Ensemble Day (8 AM)
- Convective Storms Symposium (8 AM)
- "Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (9 AM)
- Medical Park Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- ALANA Barbecue (1 PM)
- PPT Seminar (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Gershman/Ahler Lecture (3 PM)
- Lavender Graduation (3:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)12th Annual Polyester Party (6 PM)
- Friday Night Races (6:30 PM)
- Almost, Maine (7:30 PM)