Super Science Day
Sunday, April 22, 2012 1 PM - 4 PM
The UND community is invited to participate in the Super Science Day event. Share STEM with youth by providing a hands-on activity at the event.
Super Science Day will take place at the Purpur Arena (1110 7th Ave. S.) from 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday, April 22. The Center coordinates this annual free family event featuring hands-on activities and informational exhibits for children in grades 1-6. Science, engineering, technology and math (STEM) activities are provided by university faculty, graduate students, undergraduate students, student organizations, government agencies, businesses and adult volunteers.
Families with children enjoy hands-on activities designed to spark an interest in STEM during Super Science Day. To participate, contact Laura Munski at Dakota.Science@gmail.com.
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Wacipi Powwow (All Day)
- Spring 2012 Work Well Walking Challenge (All Day)
- NDGLBTQA Conference (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Rocket Team in national competition - watch LIVE online (10:10 AM)
- Heartsaver First Aid (12 PM)
- "Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (1 PM)
- Friends of the Grand Forks Public Library Book Sale (1 PM)
- Heartsaver CPR/AED (2 PM)
- GFPL Teen Book Club (2 PM)
- Les Miserables (2 PM)
- TAB Meeting (3 PM)
- Blackburn Voice Studio Recital (4 PM)
- PiYo Strength (4:15 PM)
- Yoga Relax (5:30 PM)
- Hip Hop (7 PM)
- Almost, Maine (7:30 PM)