Weight Watchers at Work (Merrifield
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 4:15 PM - 5:15 PM
Cost: $39.95 per month
Category: Health & Recreation, Meetings
Contact: Kimberly Ruliffson 701.777.0210
276 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Weight Watchers At Work is open to staff, faculty, students and community members and anyone can join at any time.
Members will enroll/use the monthly pass for $39.95 per month. The pass includes 4 weeks of meetings and e-tools. Staff and faculty who attend 14 of 17 consecutives weeks are eligible for a $50 return from Work Well.
The 4 weeks start on the date of purchase of the monthly pass.
Monthly passes are purchased online. See the tab at www.und.edu/workwell, click Weight Watcher and Enroll at a UND location.
Payments can be made by credit, debit, Paypal, or pre-paid credit card. Checks and cash are not options.
Weight Watchers will use a recurring automatic billing system therefore payments/memberships can only be cancelled on-line (or by calling or e-mailing Weight Watchers directly).
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Swim North Dakota (All Day)
- Experience Engineering Summer Camp (All Day)
- INMED (All Day)
- Art Odyssey: Imaginary Trip to New York (All Day)
- TIAA-CREF Sessions (All Day)
- STEM Kids (3-6) (2 AM)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:30 AM)
- Jo Ellison Wilcox Doctoral Examination (8 AM)
- Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Foreign Language Day Camp (9 AM)
- Volleyball All Skills Camp I & II (9 AM)
- GFPL Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- Creating Surveys with Qualtrics (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Summer Graduation Expo (11 AM)
- Noon Yoga (12:10 PM)
- Noon Cycling (12:10 PM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- Chris Przemieniecki Doctoral Examination (1:30 PM)
- Hockey Camp (3 PM)
- Cheryl Osowski Farewell Reception (3:30 PM)
- Zumba (5:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)William Elliott Whitmore Concert (6 PM)
- Cookin' with the Kiddos (6 PM)
- Divot-a-Try Ladies Golf League (6:10 PM)
- TurboKick (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- ReBootCamp (7:30 PM)