Weight Watchers at Work (Merrifield
Tuesday, October 9, 2012 4:15 PM - 5:15 PM
Cost: $39.95 per month
Category: Health & Wellness, Meetings
Contact: Kimberly Ruliffson 701.777.0210
276 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Weight Watchers At Work is open to staff, faculty, students and community members and anyone can join at any time.
Members will enroll/use the monthly pass for $39.95 per month. The pass includes 4 weeks of meetings and e-tools. Staff and faculty who attend 14 of 17 consecutives weeks are eligible for a $50 return from Work Well.
The 4 weeks start on the date of purchase of the monthly pass.
Monthly passes are purchased online. See the tab at www.und.edu/workwell, click Weight Watcher and Enroll at a UND location.
Payments can be made by credit, debit, Paypal, or pre-paid credit card. Checks and cash are not options.
Weight Watchers will use a recurring automatic billing system therefore payments/memberships can only be cancelled on-line (or by calling or e-mailing Weight Watchers directly).
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Triathlon (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration! (All Day)
- Special Denim Day for Diabetes/Step Out Walk (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- American College of Norway 20th Anniversary (7 AM)
- Influenza Vaccine Clinic (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Mellem Business Symposium (9:30 AM)
- GFPL Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- Interviewing Techniques (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Homecoming Royalty Ice Cream Social (11 AM)
- Dine with the Dimensions (11:45 AM)
- Interviewing Techniques (12 PM)
- Noon Cycling (12:10 PM)
- Yoga Sculpt (12:30 PM)
- Dine with the Dimensions (12:30 PM)
- Influenza Vaccine Clinic (12:30 PM)
- Workshop: Uploading Tests to Blackboard in One Minute (Respondus) (3 PM)
- PiYo Strength (4 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycling (4:15 PM)
- Boxing (4:30 PM)
- Beginner Reformer Pilates (5:30 PM)
- Cheap, Fast and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (6:15 PM)
- Cycle for a Cause (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- UND Volleyball at NDSU (7 PM)
- Reconstructing the Gilded Age, Musical “At Home:” Reconsidering Its Nature and Importance - Faculty Lecture (7 PM)
- Sesame Street Live: Elmo's Super Heroes! (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:30 PM)
- Night Ride (8:15 PM)
- Beginners Swing Club (8:15 PM)