Weight Watchers at Work (Merrifield
Tuesday, October 30, 2012 4:15 PM - 5:15 PM
Cost: $39.95 per month
Category: Health & Wellness, Meetings
Contact: Kimberly Ruliffson 701.777.0210
276 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Weight Watchers At Work is open to staff, faculty, students and community members and anyone can join at any time.
Members will enroll/use the monthly pass for $39.95 per month. The pass includes 4 weeks of meetings and e-tools. Staff and faculty who attend 14 of 17 consecutives weeks are eligible for a $50 return from Work Well.
The 4 weeks start on the date of purchase of the monthly pass.
Monthly passes are purchased online. See the tab at www.und.edu/workwell, click Weight Watcher and Enroll at a UND location.
Payments can be made by credit, debit, Paypal, or pre-paid credit card. Checks and cash are not options.
Weight Watchers will use a recurring automatic billing system therefore payments/memberships can only be cancelled on-line (or by calling or e-mailing Weight Watchers directly).
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- St.Jude Week (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Workshop: Blackboard Collaborate 12 (9 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- GFPL Storytime Costume Parade (10 AM)
- Interviewing Techniques (10 AM)
- North Dakota Supreme Court (11:15 AM)
- Interviewing Techniques (12 PM)
- SCEC Faculty Show Case (12 PM)
- Primary Care Week (12 PM)
- Noon Cycling (12:10 PM)
- Yoga Sculpt (12:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)State of the University (3:30 PM)
- PiYo Strength - Canceled (4 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycling (4:15 PM)
- ViPR (5:15 PM)
- Cheap, Fast and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Beginner Reformer Pilates (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)2012 Black Cat Bash (5:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (6:15 PM)
- Cycle for a Cause (6:15 PM)
- Human Rights and The Syrian Civil War (6:30 PM)
- Uncovering New Solo Trumpet Music from Minas Gerais, Brazil (7 PM)
- SWAC (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:30 PM)
- Faculty Contemporary Music Ensemble (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8:15 PM)
- Beginners Swing Club (8:15 PM)