Weight Watchers at Work (EERC)
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 11:45 AM - 12:45 PM
Cost: $39.95 per month
Category: Health & Wellness, Meetings
Contact: Kimberly Ruliffson 701.777.0210
Energy and Environmental Research Center Lewis and Clark Room
15 N 23rd St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Members will enroll/use the monthly pass for $39.95 per month. The pass includes 4 weeks of meetings and e-tools.
The 4 weeks start on the date of purchase of the monthly pass.
Monthly passes are purchased online. See the tab to Enroll at a UND location.
The participants will need to enter: Merrifield, Medical School or EERC as the address (during the on-line registration) to differentiate the UND meeting location.
Payments can be made by credit, debit, Paypal, or pre-paid credit card. Checks and cash are not options.
Weight Watchers will use a recurring automatic billing system therefore payments/memberships can only be cancelled on-line (or by calling or e-mailing Weight Watchers directly).
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Final Examination Period (All Day)
- Healthy Campus Challenge Maintain, Don't Gain Campaign (All Day)
- TIAA-CREF Sessions (All Day)
- Stress Relief Sessions (8 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Agricultural Biotechnology Lecture (3:30 PM)
- PiYo (4 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Art & Democracy Film Series: The Breakfast Club (7 PM)