Savings, Credit, and Loan Basics
Thursday, April 26, 2012 12 PM - 1 PM
The Chester Fritz Library is hosting two financial literacy events for Money Smart Week 2012.
The first event will be from noon to 1 p.m. Thursday, April 26, in the Chester Fritz Library East Asian Room; it is a presentation on the basics of savings, credit, and loans by Sheila Gerszewski of Bremer Bank.
The second event will be from 1 to 2 p.m. Friday, April 27, from in the Memorial Union Swanson 10-12 (downstairs); it is a presentation on student loan debt management by Mary Beth Vigeland of the Village Family Service Center.
Money Smart Week is a national event run by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago; the Chester Fritz Library is participating as part of the "@ Your Library" portion which is co-sponsored by the American Library Association.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Spring 2012 Work Well Walking Challenge (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6 AM)
- Workshop: Blackboard End of Semester Clean-up (8:30 AM)
- "Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Undergraduate Research Conference (9 AM)
- GFPL Toddler Story Time (10 AM)
- Specialty Noon Reformer Pilates (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Bhutan: Taking the Middle Path to Happiness (12 PM)
- Workshop: Adobe Connect for Instructors (2 PM)
- Don Miller Retirement Reception (2 PM)
- Memorial Union Leadership Awards (2:30 PM)
- Specialty Advanced Boxing (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)A&S Speaker Series: Audrey Johnson (4 PM)
- ROTC Training (4 PM)
- Studio One - live television production (4:30 PM)
- Xpress Pump (5:15 PM)
- Advanced Reformer Pilates (5:15 PM)
- Cycling for a Cause (5:15 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- Cookin' with the Kiddos (6 PM)
- Basic Computer Class - Facebook (6 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (6:15 PM)
- Cultural Series: TBA (6:30 PM)
- Specialty Evening Reformer Pilates (6:30 PM)
- Night Ride (7 PM)
- Abbott Chemistry Lecture (7 PM)
- Zumba (7:15 PM)
- Almost, Maine (7:30 PM)
- Wind Ensemble Concert (8 PM)
- Dance Fit (8:30 PM)