(editor's pick)Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 7:30 AM - 9 PM
Cost: Full conference registration - $275. Early bird and per day pricing also available, see registration form.
Contact: Kylie Nissen 701.777.5380
1200 S 42nd St.
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Over 400 health care professionals, educators and students share strategies for building and sustaining health communities in North Dakota. This Conference is open to the public as either a full conference, one day or awards banquet only. Registration fees are required and registration form can be found at http://ruralhealth.und.edu/dakotaconference/pdf/registration.pdf.
Time: Tues, May 29, 6-9 pm; Wed, May 30, 7:30 am-9pm; Thur, May 31, 7:30 am-6 pm; Fri, June 1, 7:30 am-12:15 pm
Other Events on This Day
- Swim North Dakota (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- "Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (9 AM)
- Workshop: Clickers in the Classroom (9:30 AM)
- Diane J. Wolter Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Xpress Pump (12:10 PM)
- TurboKick (5 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Classic Re-Reads Book Club (7 PM)