Workshop: Clickers in the Classroom
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Shae Samuelson 701.777.2129
Contact Dept: CILT
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Orientation to setting up real-time classroom interaction and assessment using "clickers" as a personal response system. Students participate in answering prepared or "on-the-fly" questions by clicking a button on a radio-frequency (RF) clicker.
Intended Audience: Faculty and Graduate Teaching Assistants
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Swim North Dakota (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health (7:30 AM)
- "Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (9 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Diane J. Wolter Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Xpress Pump (12:10 PM)
- TurboKick (5 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Classic Re-Reads Book Club (7 PM)