Thursday, May 10, 2012 7 PM - 7:45 PM
Together you travel on flat roads, climb hills, sprint and race! You are kept motivated by the instructor, the people around you and by the music. It is truly a fantastic cardiovascular class!
Group Exercise classes are FREE to Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last Week of Classes/Finals Week (All Day)
- Spring 2012 Work Well Walking Challenge (All Day)
- "Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (9 AM)
- Provost Search Committee Meeting (9:30 AM)
- GFPL Toddler Story Time (10 AM)
- Rashel Makane Mokambe Sumpter Doctoral Examination (12 PM)
- Workshop: Getting Started with Bb. 9.1 (2 PM)
- Mark Thompson Retirement Reception (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Crafts for Kids - Mother's Day (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Greater Grand Forks Young Professionals ArtSee (4:30 PM)
- Grand Forks Public Library Board Meeting (4:45 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- Basic Computer Class - Computers 101 (6 PM)
- Zumba (7:15 PM)