Tuesday, May 8, 2012 7:45 PM - 8:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Zumba is a fun, effective and simple fitness system inspired by Latin Dancing. It uses the principles of fitness interval training and resistance training to maximize caloric output, fat burning and total body toning. It targets areas such as gluts, legs, arms, ABS This program combines these fitness methods with hot and explosive Latin and exotic music rhythms and dance moves to create a fitness program that motivates everyone to be active, get in shape in fun “PARTY-LIKE” atmosphere and to return to the aerobic room for group fitness classes.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Last Week of Classes/Finals Week (All Day)
- Spring 2012 Work Well Walking Challenge (All Day)
- "Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (9 AM)
- Workshop: Creating Surveys with Qualtrics (Beginner) (9 AM)
- Mobile Vet Center (9 AM)
- GFPL Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (Merrifield (4:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- Night Ride (7 PM)