Block Party with Z-94
Friday, May 4, 2012 All Day
Come join us for food, music, and specials.
- Z-94 broadcasting live at the Bookstore from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Sidewalk Sale featuring discounted clothing, trade books, and select Apple computers
- Dining Services grilling from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tower Cafe Specials all day.
- Author Janice Houska will be signing copies of her newest book Matt Houska: Ability Not Disability
Other Events on This Day
- Spring 2012 Work Well Walking Challenge (All Day)
- (editor's pick)LeaderCast 2012 (7 AM)
- Middle School String Solo and Ensemble Day (8 AM)
- Convective Storms Symposium (8 AM)
- "Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (9 AM)
- Medical Park Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- ALANA Barbecue (1 PM)
- PPT Seminar (2 PM)
- Institutional Review Board Meeting (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Gershman/Ahler Lecture (3 PM)
- Lavender Graduation (3:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)12th Annual Polyester Party (6 PM)
- Friday Night Races (6:30 PM)
- Almost, Maine (7:30 PM)