Tuesday, July 24, 2012 6:30 AM - 7:15 AM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Start your morning off bright and early in this guided class that will tone, stretch, and strengthen your body. You will leave this class with sustainable energy to carry you through your day. It is better than a cup of coffee! Classes are held on Tuesday & Thursday at 6:30am.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Expanding Our 2-D Environment: Painting and Drawing (All Day)
- STEM Kids (3-6) (2 AM)
- Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- Foreign Language Day Camp (9 AM)
- 'Collaboration: A La Rauschenberg' Exhibition (9 AM)
- GFPL Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- Blackboard Grade Center (10 AM)
- Melissa Fine Doctoral Examination (11 AM)
- Noon Yoga (12:10 PM)
- Noon Cycling (12:10 PM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (Ages 9-12) (1 PM)
- Hockey Camp (3 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (Merrifield (4:15 PM)
- 'Collaboration: A La Rauschenberg' Opening (5 PM)
- Zumba (5:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)The Pines With June Panic Concert (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Cookin' with the Kiddos (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Divot-a-Try Ladies Golf League (6:10 PM)
- TurboKick (6:15 PM)
- ReBootCamp (7:30 PM)
- Children of Eden (7:30 PM)
- SWAT Team Training (9 PM)