Monday, July 23, 2012 12:10 PM - 12:50 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Don't have a lot of time and want to make the most of your strength training workout? Get in, get fit, and be on your way in 40 minutes in this quick and intensive muscle strengthening class. Class is held on Monday & Wednesday at 12:10 pm
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Expanding Our 2-D Environment: Painting and Drawing (All Day)
- Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- Foreign Language Day Camp (9 AM)
- Story Hour at the Bookstore (10 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (Ages 9-12) (1 PM)
- Hockey Camp (3 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (5:15 PM)
- PiYo Strength - Canceled (6 PM)
- Zumba (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Children of Eden (7:30 PM)