Tuesday, May 22, 2012 12:10 PM - 12:50 PM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This event has been canceled.
Noon Yoga is cancelled due to instructor injury.
Stretch the noon time away! Take a break at noon and join us for this guided class that will tone, stretch, and strengthen your body. You will leave this class with energy to become more productive in the afternoon as well as alleviate the mid-afternoon slump! Class is held on Tuesday & Thursday at 12:10 pm.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Swim North Dakota (All Day)
- UAS Action Summit (All Day)
- TIAA-CREF Counseling (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:30 AM)
- "Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (9 AM)
- Civility in Public Converation- Have We Lost Our Ability to Talk? (9 AM)
- Mobile Vet Center (9 AM)
- GFPL Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- Workshop: Adobe Connect for Instructors (10:30 AM)
- Noon Cycling (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (Merrifield (4:15 PM)
- Zumba (5:15 PM)
- TurboKick (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Mayoral Candidate Debate (7 PM)
- ReBootCamp (7:30 PM)