Monday, July 16, 2012 6 PM - 7 PM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
PiYoTM Strength is the perfect fusion equaling strength building, rhythmic movement and power with a foundation in Pilates and Yoga that burns calories while transforming the body. It includes modifications so everyone can participate, yet offers progressions to challenge the more advanced – either way you’ll get results! It’s a class unlike any you’ve ever tried before! Class is held Monday at 6:00 pm and Fridays at 4:30 pm.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Swim North Dakota (All Day)
- Experience Engineering Summer Camp (All Day)
- INMED (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Art Odyssey: Imaginary Trip to New York (All Day)
- Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Foreign Language Day Camp (9 AM)
- Volleyball All Skills Camp I & II (9 AM)
- Ruth Newton Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Story Hour at the Bookstore (10 AM)
- Xpress Pump (12:10 PM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- Hockey Camp (3 PM)
- Elizabeth Hagensen Doctoral Examination (4 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (5:15 PM)
- Zumba (7:15 PM)