Wednesday, May 23, 2012 6 PM - 6:45 PM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Fat-blasting Kickboxing moves to burn fat and build muscle. This total body tune-up infuses aerobics with martial arts and basic boxing moves. A great workout for toning the upper body, and shaping your legs and glutes. The only class at UND where it's okay to kick the instructor! Class is held on Wednesdays at 6:00 PM
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Swim North Dakota (All Day)
- UAS Action Summit (All Day)
- TIAA-CREF Counseling (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- "Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (9 AM)
- Civility in Public Converation- Have We Lost Our Ability to Talk? (9 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Xpress Pump (12:10 PM)
- Jan Laventure Retirement Reception (2 PM)
- TurboKick (5 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (5 PM)