Tuesday, June 5, 2012 12:10 PM - 12:50 PM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycling Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Cycle the noon hour away! This class is designed to keep you motivated by the instructor, the people around you and by the music. A great cardiovascular class during the day that allows you to get a workout in and get on with your day! Classes are held on Tuesday & Thursday at 12:10 pm.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Deadline for candidates to apply for a degree (All Day)
- Swim North Dakota (All Day)
- INPSYDE Program (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:30 AM)
- Entrepreneurship Summer Camp (8:30 AM)
- Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- Girls Little Hoopers Camp (9 AM)
- Orientation (9:30 AM)
- GFPL Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- Sarah Jo Szerlong Doctoral Examination (10:30 AM)
- Noon Yoga (12:10 PM)
- Boys Little Hoopers Camp (1 PM)
- Dorscher and Goldsteen Welcome Reception (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Transit of Venus Viewing (3 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (Merrifield (4:15 PM)
- Zumba (5:15 PM)
- Divot-a-Try Ladies Golf League (6:10 PM)
- TurboKick (6:15 PM)
- ReBootCamp (7:30 PM)