Tuesday, July 3, 2012 12:10 PM - 12:50 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycling Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Cycle the noon hour away! This class is designed to keep you motivated by the instructor, the people around you and by the music. A great cardiovascular class during the day that allows you to get a workout in and get on with your day! Classes are held on Tuesday & Thursday at 12:10 pm.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Mural, Mural on the Wall (All Day)
- INMED (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:30 AM)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- Orientation (9:30 AM)
- GFPL Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- Noon Yoga (12:10 PM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (Merrifield (4:15 PM)
- Zumba (5:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Blitzen Trapper with Jami Lynn (6 PM)
- Divot-a-Try Ladies Golf League (6:10 PM)
- TurboKick (6:15 PM)
- ReBootCamp (7:30 PM)