Wednesday, August 1, 2012 5 PM - 5:30 PM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycling Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Don't have a lot of time and want to make the most of your cardiovascular workout? Get in, get fit, and be on your way in 30 minutes in this quick and intensive cycling class. Class is held on Wednesday at 5pm.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Art Ambassadors: Sculpture, Painting and Drawing (All Day)
- 2012 International Aerial Robotic Collegiate Competition: 6th Mission American Venue (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Young Scientists and Engineers Academy (9 AM)
- 'Collaboration: A La Rauschenberg' Exhibition (9 AM)
- MAT-ME Camp (9:30 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- (editor's pick)"Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Xpress Pump (12:10 PM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (Ages 12-14) (1 PM)
- GFPL Afternoon Storytime (2:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)BMX Racing (5:45 PM)
- Northern Ink - GFPL Writers Group (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)