Monday, June 25, 2012 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Category: Kids & Families
Contact: Student Success Center 701.777.2117
We are excited to invite you to participate in the UND’s orientation program for all new first year students entering UND in the fall of 2012. This program offers a number of benefits and advantages for arranging your class schedule and learning more about UND. At orientation, you will have the individual attention of an advisor in discussing your academic classes, questions or concerns.
We encourage all entering first year students and their family members to attend. Last summer, over 2,000 new student attended orientation. As a result of orientation, students return to campus in the fall being more prepared for their university experience. We hope to see you this summer!
More information, including dates and times, will be available in the spring. Continue to check back for details.
- Make your reservation
- Orientation 2012 Program Information
- Driving Directions to Orientation
- Parking Information
- Overnight housing
- Orientation 2012 Daily Schedule
- Orientation 2012 Information Booklet pdf
*+ Session 1 Monday - Tuesday June 4 - 5
*+ Session 2 Tuesday - Wednesday June 5 - 6
*+ Session 3 Wednesday - Thursday June 6 - 7
*+ Session 4 Thursday - Friday June 7 - 8
+ Session 5 Monday - Tuesday June 11 - 12
+ Session 6 Tuesday - Wednesday June 12 - 13
Session 7 Wednesday - Thursday June 13 - 14
Session 8 Thursday - Friday June 14 - 15
Session 9 Monday - Tuesday June 18 - 19
Session 10 Tuesday - Wednesday June 19 - 20
Session 11 Wednesday - Thursday June 20 - 21
Session 12 Thursday - Friday June 21 - 22
Session 13 Monday - Tuesday June 25 - 26
Session 14 Tuesday - Wednesday June 26 - 27
Session 15 Wednesday - Thursday June 27 - 28
Session 16 Thursday - Friday June 28 - 29
Session 17 Monday - Tuesday July 2 - 3
Session 18 Thursday - Friday July 5 - 6
Session 19 Monday - Tuesday July 9 - 10
Session 20 Tuesday - Wednesday July 10 - 11
Session 21 Wednesday - Thursday July 11 - 12
Session 22 Thursday - Friday July 12 - 13
* Restricted to UND Presidential Schoarship recipients.
+ Restricted to Community of Learners Scholarship recipients and Outstanding High School Leaders Award recipients, accepted Honors Program students and Integrated Studies students.
You will be expected to stay for the entire duration of the two-day program.
Do not make travel arrangements until your session reservation is confirmed online.
Other Events on This Day
- Swim North Dakota (All Day)
- R-COOL Scrubs Academy (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Designing your World: Pattern, Design and Art Projects (All Day)
- INMED (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- Getting Started with Blackboard (10 AM)
- Story Hour at the Bookstore (10 AM)
- Xpress Pump (12:10 PM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (Ages 9-12) (1 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (5:15 PM)
- Heartsaver CPR/AED and First Aid (6 PM)
- PiYo Strength (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Football Youth Camp (6 PM)
- Zumba (7:15 PM)