Foreign Language Day Camp
Monday, July 16, 2012 9 AM - 4 PM
Daily three hour sessions will include instruction by experienced teachers, discussion on where the language is spoken, foods, customs, stories, sports of the countries and many other experiences related to the target language. A winning combination of learning and fun.
Arabic: Ages 8-13 - 9 a.m. to noon
Sign Language: Ages 8-13 - 1 to 4 p.m.
Spanish - Ages 9-13 - 9 a.m. to noon
Chinese - Ages 8-13 - 1 to 4 p.m.
Spanish - Ages 6-9 - 9 a.m. to noon
German - Ages 9-13 - 1 to 4 p.m.
Other Events on This Day
- INMED (All Day)
- Swim North Dakota (All Day)
- Experience Engineering Summer Camp (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Art Odyssey: Imaginary Trip to New York (All Day)
- Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- Volleyball All Skills Camp I & II (9 AM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Ruth Newton Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Story Hour at the Bookstore (10 AM)
- Xpress Pump (12:10 PM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- Hockey Camp (3 PM)
- Elizabeth Hagensen Doctoral Examination (4 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (5:15 PM)
- PiYo Strength (6 PM)
- Zumba (7:15 PM)