Foreign Language Day Camp
Wednesday, July 18, 2012 9 AM - 4 PM
Daily three hour sessions will include instruction by experienced teachers, discussion on where the language is spoken, foods, customs, stories, sports of the countries and many other experiences related to the target language. A winning combination of learning and fun.
Arabic: Ages 8-13 - 9 a.m. to noon
Sign Language: Ages 8-13 - 1 to 4 p.m.
Spanish - Ages 9-13 - 9 a.m. to noon
Chinese - Ages 8-13 - 1 to 4 p.m.
Spanish - Ages 6-9 - 9 a.m. to noon
German - Ages 9-13 - 1 to 4 p.m.
Other Events on This Day
- Swim North Dakota (All Day)
- Experience Engineering Summer Camp (All Day)
- INMED (All Day)
- Art Odyssey: Imaginary Trip to New York (All Day)
- TIAA-CREF Sessions (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Volleyball All Skills Camp I & II (9 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Xpress Pump (12:10 PM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- Getting Started with Blackboard (1 PM)
- David Seyfried Doctoral Examination (1:30 PM)
- GFPL Afternoon Storytime (2:30 PM)
- Hockey Camp (3 PM)
- TurboKick (5 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (5 PM)
- BMX Racing (5:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Northern Ink - GFPL Writers Group (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)