Foreign Language Day Camp
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 9 AM - 4 PM
Daily three hour sessions will include instruction by experienced teachers, discussion on where the language is spoken, foods, customs, stories, sports of the countries and many other experiences related to the target language. A winning combination of learning and fun.
Arabic: Ages 8-13 - 9 a.m. to noon
Sign Language: Ages 8-13 - 1 to 4 p.m.
Spanish - Ages 9-13 - 9 a.m. to noon
Chinese - Ages 8-13 - 1 to 4 p.m.
Spanish - Ages 6-9 - 9 a.m. to noon
German - Ages 9-13 - 1 to 4 p.m.
Other Events on This Day
- Expanding Our 2-D Environment: Painting and Drawing (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- 'Collaboration: A La Rauschenberg' Exhibition (9 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Workshop: Creating Class Recordings with Tegrity (11 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Xpress Pump (12:10 PM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (Ages 9-12) (1 PM)
- GFPL Afternoon Storytime (2:30 PM)
- Hockey Camp (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Welcome Reception for Vice President Susan Walton (5 PM)
- TurboKick - Cancelled (5 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (5 PM)
- BMX Racing (5:45 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Classic Re-Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- Children of Eden (7:30 PM)