Foreign Language Day Camp
Thursday, July 26, 2012 9 AM - 4 PM
Daily three hour sessions will include instruction by experienced teachers, discussion on where the language is spoken, foods, customs, stories, sports of the countries and many other experiences related to the target language. A winning combination of learning and fun.
Arabic: Ages 8-13 - 9 a.m. to noon
Sign Language: Ages 8-13 - 1 to 4 p.m.
Spanish - Ages 9-13 - 9 a.m. to noon
Chinese - Ages 8-13 - 1 to 4 p.m.
Spanish - Ages 6-9 - 9 a.m. to noon
German - Ages 9-13 - 1 to 4 p.m.
Other Events on This Day
- Last day to submit "Final Report on Candidate" form to the Graduate School Office (All Day)
- Expanding Our 2-D Environment: Painting and Drawing (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:30 AM)
- Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- 'Collaboration: A La Rauschenberg' Exhibition (9 AM)
- Summer Kid Movie Series (10 AM)
- GFPL Toddler Story Time (10 AM)
- Noon Yoga (12:10 PM)
- Noon Cycling (12:10 PM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (Ages 9-12) (1 PM)
- Clickers in the Classroom (1:30 PM)
- SRP - Dakota Science Center Whale (2 PM)
- Hockey Camp (3 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (5:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Connect the Parks (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- Protein 101 (6 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Pin It! (6 PM)
- Zumba (7:15 PM)
- Children of Eden (7:30 PM)
- Grand Forks City Band Summer Concert (7:30 PM)
- SIL Colloquium (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)Mystery Movie Night! (9:15 PM)