Friday, June 22, 2012 All Day
INMED offers summer academic enrichment sessions for American Indian students at the junior high, high school and medical preparatory levels. These summer programs are designed to bolster participants' math and science skills, introduce health career requirements, and help develop potential for success in health science careers.
In addition, these summer programs introduce the students to life on a college campus. Students are housed in UND dorms, eat in the cafeteria and classes are held in University classrooms.
Other Events on This Day
- Swim North Dakota (All Day)
- Girl's Basketball Team Camp (All Day)
- International Aerospace Camp (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Orientation (9:30 AM)
- Zumba (12:10 PM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (Ages 12-14) (1 PM)
- PiYo Strength (4:30 PM)
- Friday Night Races (6:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Ruthless! (7:30 PM)
- Ruthless! (7:30 PM)