Institutional Review Board Meeting
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 3 PM - 4 PM
The Institutional Review Board will meet at 3 p.m. Wednesday, July 11, in 404 Twamley Hall to consider all Full Board Review research proposals submitted to the IRB Office before Friday, June 29.
Clinical medical projects must be reviewed by the Clinical Medical Subcommittee before being brought to the Full Board. Proposals for these projects are due in the Institutional Review Board Office before Friday, June 22.
Minutes from the meeting will be available in the IRB Office approximately one week after the meeting.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Swim North Dakota (All Day)
- International Aerospace Camp (All Day)
- Diving Camp (All Day)
- INMED (All Day)
- All "Around" Art Making (All Day)
- TIAA-CREF Counseling Sessions (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (Ages 12-14) (9 AM)
- Foreign Language Day Camp (9 AM)
- Orientation (9:30 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Xpress Pump (12:10 PM)
- Alice Animation Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- GFPL Afternoon Storytime (2:30 PM)
- Hockey Camp (3 PM)
- TurboKick - Cancelled (5 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (5 PM)
- BMX Racing (5:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Northern Ink - GFPL Writers Group (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)