Sunday, August 19, 2012 All Day
Contact: Kristi Okerlund 701.777.6468
Welcome Weekend is informative and fun. You'll learn ways to get involved in campus life, where to meet people, and where to study. Welcome Weekend is designed to show you that you belong at UND.
If you have any questions or to request special accommodations, please contact Kristi Okerlund at 701-777-6468 or 800-CALL-UND (ask for extension 7-6468).
Welcome Weekend will:
- Provide you with vital information about classes, faculty, and the campus.
- Give you an opportunity to meet other new students at UND.
- Allow you to ask questions of current students.
- Acquaint you with the campus and the Greater Grand Forks community.
- Be fun! Welcome Weekend gives new students an informal but informative introduction to college life and the opportunity to meet new people and enjoy activities.
A detailed schedule of events is available at: http://und.edu/admissions/enrollment/_files/docs/welcome-weekend-2012.pdf