Benign Esophageal Diseases Lecture
Friday, August 3, 2012 8:15 AM - 9 AM
Kayla Burchill, MD, PGY IV surgery resident in the Department of Surgery, will be presenting her talk titled "Benign Esophageal Diseases” from 8:15 to 9 a.m. Friday, Aug. 3, at the Clinic B2 at Sanford Health in Fargo.
The objectives of her talk are the following:
- Describe the pathogenesis and treatment of benign esophageal diseases.
- Identify Barrett’s Esophagus and the current recommendations for surveillance.
This Surgery Grand Rounds Conference, sponsored by the School of Medicine and Health Sciences Department of Surgery, is broadcasted via video conference to many sites in North Dakota and Minnesota.
All are welcome to attend.
Other Events on This Day
- Final examination period (All Day)
- Art Ambassadors: Sculpture, Painting and Drawing (All Day)
- 2012 International Aerial Robotic Collegiate Competition: 6th Mission American Venue (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- 'Collaboration: A La Rauschenberg' Exhibition (9 AM)
- Zumba (12:10 PM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (Ages 12-14) (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Summer Graduation (3 PM)
- PiYo Strength (4:30 PM)
- Friday Night Races (6:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Movies at the Fire Hall: Cheap Chills (7:15 PM)