Monday, October 1, 2012 5 PM - 6 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Kickboxing with an edge! This cardio interval based workout combines kickboxing, athletic drills and simple dance grooves, into a high energy routine set to the hottest dance music. Turbo Kick requires no equipment or previous experience. The killer music and great choreography make this class adaptable to any fitness level! Classes are held on Monday at 5:00pm (60 min) and Wednesday at 5:00pm (45 min).
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Triathlon Registration (All Day)
- Healthy Campus Challenge Triathlon (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:30 AM)
- American College of Norway 20th Anniversary (7 AM)
- (editor's pick)18th Annual Clothesline Project (8 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- UND Men's Soccer at South Dakota State (12 PM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- ReBootCamp (4 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (5 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- F.E. Review Session - Thermodynamics (5 PM)
- Row and Ride (5:45 PM)
- Beginning Insight Meditation Class (6 PM)
- enCORE (6:15 PM)
- UND Volleyball vs. Northern Colorado (7 PM)
- Hip Hop (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)