Wednesday, November 28, 2012 5 PM - 5:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Kickboxing with an edge! This cardio interval based workout combines kickboxing, athletic drills and simple dance grooves, into a high energy routine set to the hottest dance music. Turbo Kick requires no equipment or previous experience. The killer music and great choreography make this class adaptable to any fitness level! Classes are held on Monday at 5:00pm (60 min) and Wednesday at 5:00pm (45 min).
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Cycle for a Cause: Cyclothon Registration (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:30 AM)
- R.I.P.P.E.D. (6:45 AM)
- Workshop: Spring 2013 Blackboard Preview (9 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Tech Trends Forum: Clickers and Student Responses in the Classroom (11:30 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- BYOT- "Bring Your Own Technology" (2 PM)
- PiYo Strength (4 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Intermediate Reformer Pilates (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball at South Dakota State (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Classic Re-Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)