Monday, November 26, 2012 6:45 AM - 7:30 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
R.I.P.P.E.D.: Level III
The One Stop Body Shock is a "Plateau Proof Fitness Formula" that helps you to create continuity, consistency and challenge in each and every R.I.P.P.E.D. class. The components of R.I.P.P.E.D.—Resistance, Intervals, Power, Plyometrics, Endurance and Diet—help you attain and maintain your physique in ways that are fun, safe, effective, and achievable. R.I.P.P.E.D. is tough yet doable; it will absolutely challenge your levels of fitness and endurance! Classes are held on Monday and Wednesday at 6:45 a.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Cycle for a Cause: Cyclothon Registration (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:30 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10 AM)
- Workshop: Adobe Connect for Instructors (10 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12 PM)
- ReBootCamp (4 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (5 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- Intermediate Reformer Pilates (5:30 PM)
- Row and Ride (5:45 PM)
- enCORE (6:15 PM)
- Hip Hop (7:15 PM)
- Trombone Choir (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)