Friday, November 9, 2012 12 PM - 12:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
ZUMBA: Level: II
Zumba is a fun, effective and simple fitness system inspired by Latin Dancing. It uses the principles of fitness interval training and resistance training to maximize caloric output, fat burning and total body toning. It targets areas such as gluts, legs, arms, and ABS! This program combines these fitness methods with hot and explosive Latin and exotic music rhythms and dance moves to create a fitness program that motivates everyone to be active, get in shape in fun “party-like” atmosphere and to return to the aerobic room for group fitness classes. Classes are held on Tuesday at 6:15 p.m. (60 minutes), Wednesday and Thursday at 7:15 p.m. (45 minutes), and Friday at noon (30 minutes).
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day to change to/from S/U grading for a full-term course (All Day)
- Last day to drop with record or withdraw from a full-term course (All Day)
- St.Jude Week (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- BYOT- "Bring Your Own Technology" (9 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (10 AM)
- UND Men's Cross Country NCAA Midwest Regional (12 PM)
- UND Women's Cross Country - NCAA Midwest Regional (12 PM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (12 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3 PM)
- Physics and Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- REEL ROCK 7 - Climbing Movie (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball at Kansas State (7 PM)
- The Tortoise & the Hare in the Great Cross-Country Race (7 PM)
- Go Fish! and Little Mermaid (7 PM)
- Urinetown: The Musical (7:30 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey at St.Cloud State (7:35 PM)
- ReEntry (9 PM)