Monday, October 22, 2012 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Hip Hop: Level II
A high-impact cardio workout that frees you to enjoy the sensation of dance. An addictive fusion of the latest dance styles (funk, hip-hop, R&B, house, street jazz) and the hottest new sounds puts as much emphasis on having fun as breaking a sweat. New dance moves are taught sequentially, making dance routines simple and easy to follow! This class is for everyone, with or without a dance background. Classes are held on Monday at 7:15 p.m. (60 minutes) and Thursday at 8:15 p.m. (45 minutes).
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- R.I.P.P.E.D. (6:45 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- Workshop: Clickers Go Mobile (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Candidates Speak 2012 (1 PM)
- ReBootCamp (4 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (5 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)Professional Dress Event (5:30 PM)
- Intermediate Reformer Pilates (5:30 PM)
- Row and Ride (5:45 PM)
- Beginning Insight Meditation Class (6 PM)
- F.E. Review - Circuits (6 PM)
- enCORE (6:15 PM)
- Understanding Your Influence” Alcohol and Other Drugs Town Hall Meeting (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Astronomy Public Talk (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)